Would it be beneficial to your organisation to be able to access InTouch HMI screens and dashboards through a web browser application?
InTouch Access Anywhere goes far beyond the ordinary HMI, providing access anywhere, any time on any device and because access is web-based, there is zero client installation and maintenance required.
What's new in InTouch Access Anywhere 2015 R2 SP1?
An Improved Visual Experience
The latest InTouch Access Anywhere SP1 release has been adapted to significantly improve visual experience and provide more flexibility to suit individual preferences:
- Resolution ‘Fit to browser’ and ‘fit to screen’ options improve visual experience and provide more flexibility to fit user preferences
- Ability to hide specific InTouch applications from InTouch Access Anywhere, providing flexibility for management of applications available for remote access
- Start page Multilanguage support provides friendliness to our international users
- Ability to exclude selected InTouch Applications from list of accessible apps
Major Performance Enhancements
- 50% improvement in animation performance and lower audio bandwidth use
- Over 75% reduction in audio bandwidth
- Automatic reconnect upon recovery for improved session handling
- Gesture support with a touch friendly toolbar
- Security (General SSL improvements and SSL VPN)
- Touchpad Mouse functionality
- Clipboard feature on the toolbar for desktop computers
- Keyboard auto-sense for touch screen devices