The latest Wonderware 2014 R2 SP1 release continues to deliver market-leading HMI design and improved engineering usability. 2014 R2 SP1 webinar series will explore the key release updates across the Wonderware suite of solutions, including:
- Vast mobility advancements through new Wonderware Online capabilities
- Redundant engine enhancements and increased security features within System Platform
- Major performance and visual enhancements to Wonderware InTouch Access Anywhere
This webinar explores the latest 2014 R2 SP1 release functionality across the Wonderware suite of products, including System Platform, Historian and SmartGlance.
Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2 SP1:
- Increased security through the elimination of SQL SysAdmin reliance
- Significant redundant engine enhancements delivering better CPU usage for engines and improved startup
- Increased engineering efficiencies with the search facility now allowing for currently checked-out objects to be identified through a simple check box
Wonderware Historian 2014 R2 SP1:
- Greater flexibility with cloud storage capability updates
- Block based alarms and events are now easier to manage with the need for purge utility eliminated
Wonderware 2014 R2 SP1 webinar download, available here.