AVEVA World Digital is a half-day global virtual event focused on how Performance Intelligence - a
combination of data, artificial intelligence, and human insight - empowers organisations to accelerate growth
sustainably. The event will appeal to a broad audience from the C-Suite to managers and practitioners, as well
as AVEVA partners who are interested in learning more about how industrial software can shape a sustainable
and profitable future for their companies, operations, and teams.
Discover Performance Intelligence in action. The new AVEVA Chief Executive Officer, Peter Herweck, will update you on their core strategy and ongoing commitment to combining the world’s leading industrial information
management with AI-infused software to empower you to deliver more.
With five forward-thinking keynotes, an industry panel with experts from five sectors, and insights from
leaders including Enbridge and General Mills, AVEVA World Digital is designed to offer insights and inspiration
to every industry.
AVEVA World Digital themes:
Opportunities through Data – See how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and
Analytics enable leaders to optimise engineering, operations and maintenance, lowering cost and increasing
Agility through Cloud – Mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), Automation, and Real-Time Technologies create new
Scale and speed for a connected workforce – See how edge-to-enterprise applications connect your teams to
ensure their success.
Accelerate digital transformation – Our common cloud platform, AVEVA Connect, provides a central location
to access our industrial software portfolio. Transform faster, reduce costs and easily scale to respond to
dynamic economic conditions.
Planning for business growth and a sustainable future – Connect your information and AI with human insight.
Performance Intelligence unlocks your success in an ever-changing operating environment so that you can stay
ahead and meet your sustainability goals.
Featured Keynotes and Panel:
- Peter Herweck, Chief Executive Officer, AVEVA
- Lisa Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, AVEVA
- Nicole Malachowski, Former USAF Thunderbird Pilot and Innovator
- Rob McGreevy, Executive Vice President of Operations, AVEVA
- Nicola Rossi, Head of Innovation, Global Power Generation, Enel
- Rónán de Hooge, Senior Vice President of Engineering, AVEVA
- Norton Green, Director of Executive Engagements, AVEVA
- Rashesh Mody, Senior Vice President of Monitoring and Control Business Unit, AVEVA
What is the event format?
This complimentary event will be held on Thursday, June 17, over three time zones: Singapore Time (SGT),
British Summer Time (BST), and Central Daylight Time (CDT). A select set of AVEVA World Digital keynotes will
be captioned in multiple languages.
Who should attend?
The agenda will appeal to AVEVA’s entire customer base, including OSIsoft, now part of AVEVA, from senior
executives to product users across every industry.
What primary industries does AVEVA World Digital target?
The event will address the interests of companies operating in:
- Energy, including Oil and Gas
- Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Life Science
- Mining, Metals and Minerals
Benefits of the digital format:
- Simu-live sessions with keynotes and panels you can replay on-demand
- Attend at your convenience: start times are staggered across multiple time zones
- Interactive expo of AVEVA solutions
Will AVEVA World Digital replace AVEVA’s in-person events?
No. AVEVA look forward to getting back to hosting in-person events once the global health situation has improved. Watch this space for more information!